Marriage counseling recordings

In Divorce Law
My wife filled complaint in disa police station and we had counseling.she asked me to have a separate residence near to her parental house orelse she threatened me 498a case.i didn't agree.she also agreed in disa counseling that we didn't demand dowry or taken any before.now she filled 498a case with false alligations.can I obtain the disa counseling video recording as defence evidence?

Dear sir,
If it is recorded, then you can obtain from the counselling authority concerned and you can submit the said evidence before the court of law and seek appropriate remedy.

For further advice, kindly contact me.

Regards,
Venkat Raghu Ramulu
Advocate
High Court of Telangana