Maintenance case against my husband

In Divorce Law
My salary is 40k per month but in one time settlement my wife has demanded 20lakh for herself and for the minor baby and i don't have this much.\nWhat can I do?

Maintenance will be calculated based on your income, moveable and immovable assets. Courts will also consider the lifestyle provided by you to your wife when you were together. Based on all these factors and the claim of your wife amount will be decided.

No issues , you have to file a counter in maintenance case along with that submit your salary slip and convince the court that you can give maintenance for monthly basis..
If your wife is not working , definitely you will be about to pay maintenance and if she is working its subject to submission made before the judge.