Mai iske saath nhi rhna chahti bcoz of ye fraud krta hai hamari bilkul

In Divorce Law
Kya Mai ise chhod paungi agr meri family vi support na kre to... \nIsne meri puri family apni side krliya hai

Answers (1)

298 votes

Bilkul Agar Aap Pehle Apne husband ke Khilaaf court me cases file Karthi Ho Aapke husband per pressure Padega Aur Woh apne Aap Hi divorce dena k liya tyar ho Jayega court ko aapki family ki presence ki jarurat nehi hoti you can file your case in court with out your family support

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles