maan hani 499,500, divorce

I got an ex partee decree in 2014, which is sat aside in 2018 on ground (chhal kapat se li gai h) and court gave sympathy to her chance to listening.compromise done we live but problems occurred .now she threaten me for 420 , and after decision outside the court she and in laws fight and betten me (i have proof vedio clip and news paper cutting. . than I lodge an FIR.against them under 323,504. they don't know about. Q.1 can I file divorce case again on this incident on cruelty and defemation. Q.2 should I file a case of defemation under 499 also. Q3 can i file this from home town where this incident is not happen.

Answers (2)

242 votes

firstly you have to see on what basis your mutual compromise is done as you both have signed on that compromise this is you ego what i think as you are itself saying u have a video clip and paper cutting it must have been of before the compromise or the mutual agreement between the parties but if the you have decided that you want a divorce you can file it anytime as your query is is not illustrated i am unable to suggest you more.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

56 votes

You can file a divorce petition taking the ground of cruelty. Case of defamation cannot be framed upon the given set of facts. I would suggest you to file a divorce petition. You can file the case, where both the parties resided together, or where either of the parties resided, or where the marriage took place.
For assistance or clarification, feel free to contact me.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles

Related Articles