LRight to Privacy l venerable disease l Blackmail | emotional abuse

In Divorce Law
My husband has hepatitis B chronic and we decided to live separately. He has fixed a audio recorder with out my consent to trap me for divorce. He has already defamed me infront of parents and now blackmailing me to sign the mutual divorce papers with some basic amount when he his turnover is more than 1CR. Even it’s contested under adultery and he gets the divorce. would he be behind the jail as he recorded my private conversations with out my consent?

hi did he had this disease before marriage or after marriage or was it said to you before marriage then u can file cheating case against him and that audio recordings cannot be held valid as they arw taken without your consent and it infringes your right to privacy and you can file fot maintenance also