Legality of second marriage with first wife consent

I am hindu. Wanna get marry to a lady with my wife consent. Is it possible? We both love each other a lot and cant stay. Wife doesn't want to divorce but agree for consent second marriage without divorce ? I have a son.

It is not in question whether in your wife consenting or not second marriage during the life span of first wife without divorce is illegal and Forbidden by law you can't marry that lady with consent of your wife.

For any kind of legal service and law support kindly visit us or contact at

Advocate gurchal and Associate law services office number 5, landewadi, Sai Dham complex Bhosari Pune

As per Hindu marriage act second marriage even with the first the consent of first wife is illegal. For second marriage you have to divorce youe first wife legally . For further details please contact me.

You cannot marry with any of women until and unless you divorce to your wife
If you to do so then that marriage will be illegal and you commit the crime of bigamy
You have to take divorce from your wife then you can able to marry with another woman