Legal remedy to obtain divorce & custody of child

Hi. Need an advice. My boyfriend is indian he is married and have 1yr old child. Hes about to file a case. His wife She will agree or sign the divorce papers but her clause is the guy should not have any other relationship. He told me that he cant agree to his wife's condition. Coz he wants the child to be in his side. The clause she sais it can be use?? And what my boyfriend can do?? Thank u

In India it is very rare to get a custody of a child to a father. However, he can get visitations rights. If his wife doesn't agree for a mutual divorce then he can file a divorce petition. One cannot put such conditions to get a divorce.