Legal Remedy if Ex husband extorting money on the name of Divorce

Hi,   Could you please advise me, let me explain first my story.   I got court marriage in Mumbai 2008 august  I never had sexual relationship with him ,soon after 7 month I got an offer in UAE and left India, since then I never met him again its almost 10 yrs now. I left him 2008 due to he used to ask only money because he was unemployed. I met a nice guy here in UAE and I got married till now my present husband doesn't know anything about  my past., however last 2 yrs all of sudden the Mumbai guy got in touch with me through email cos he came know I am married. as per him he don't want to harm all he need is divorce. I told him I cannot come to India , he said he will do everything and all he need money for the divorce formality and for the past 2 and half years I have been sending money.   He only saying now the process will get over soon I guess he is lying to get more money or delaying process. I have been reading lot on website . I don't know how can I solve this issue .   Could

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles