Legal remedy for getting parents divorced for their bipolar behavior

To whosoever it may concern, I'm 17, and for the 17 years of existing I've only had the luck of seeing bipolar episodes of my parent's marriage. I write this as my parents are stuck in an endless cycle of bitter hatred and period love. Their conflicts often take a very drastic turn which happens to have a negative impact on me and my sister. I've been personally affected as a person, I dont wish to see my sister growing as one too. My parents remain distant and their mental state can be a marked deteriorated one.I only wish to know if there's any way I could probably approach for a legal help. Regards.

Answers (1)

156 votes

1. You should immediately call 1908 which the helpline number for 'CHILDLINE' which reaches out to children from 0-18 years and in extreme emergencies to young adults up to the age of 25;

2. You can also approach a counselor through any family member or teacher or any close relative who is willing to understand your problem.;

3. Whatever it is, please sort it out at the earlier stage and quickly.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles