Legal remedy for getting parents divorced for their bipolar behavior

To whosoever it may concern, I'm 17, and for the 17 years of existing I've only had the luck of seeing bipolar episodes of my parent's marriage. I write this as my parents are stuck in an endless cycle of bitter hatred and period love. Their conflicts often take a very drastic turn which happens to have a negative impact on me and my sister. I've been personally affected as a person, I dont wish to see my sister growing as one too. My parents remain distant and their mental state can be a marked deteriorated one.I only wish to know if there's any way I could probably approach for a legal help. Regards.

1. You should immediately call 1908 which the helpline number for 'CHILDLINE' which reaches out to children from 0-18 years and in extreme emergencies to young adults up to the age of 25;

2. You can also approach a counselor through any family member or teacher or any close relative who is willing to understand your problem.;

3. Whatever it is, please sort it out at the earlier stage and quickly.