Legal procedure to transfer case to a court in another state

I am from panipat haryana my wife moved back to parents house in Muzzaffnagar Up when i filed divorce case in panipat after that she had gone back their n filed crpc 125 n DV CASE in Muzzafarnagar. So there is any law to transfer case from Muzzafarnagar to other state or delhi for my safety purpose as dey have threaten me so many times so plz help me out with process n good supreme court lawyer

You have to file transfer petition before Hon'ble Supreme Court of India under Section 25 of CPC if the case pertains to civil, divorce and child custody. If the matter pertains application under section 125 Cr.P.C/ Domestic violence Act, then file transfer petition under section 406 Cr.P.C.

In matrimonial cases, a wife can file a case at the place of her residence. The jurisdiction lies there. An application can be moved in court for transfer of case however, chances of transfer are very less or negligible.