Legal Procedure to file for divorce

How to get the divorce plz advice me

Your question is vague..be clear regarding to ur present marital life .... you can file a petition seeking divorce before the appropriate court after one year of marriage under desertion or harassment.

Hello,

Very short question, but lengthy procedure. It is not possible to tell the procedure in words on this page. It is better to take appointment with lawrato advocate and speak with an advocate by informing about your case, so that we can guide you in a proper way.

Regards

Geeta T.,
Advocate

You have not mentioned as to what type of marriage was performed by both of you. Is it as per tradition or registered and which religion you both belong to. And is it one sided divorce. Call us through website for assistance or mutual divorce accordingly to the details we can help you

You did not mention any thing clearly whether you are looking for mutual or contesting divorce. If you can clearly explain we can suggest