Legal Procedure to file for divorce

How to get the divorce plz advice me

Answers (4)

65 votes

Your question is clear regarding to ur present marital life .... you can file a petition seeking divorce before the appropriate court after one year of marriage under desertion or harassment.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

72 votes


Very short question, but lengthy procedure. It is not possible to tell the procedure in words on this page. It is better to take appointment with lawrato advocate and speak with an advocate by informing about your case, so that we can guide you in a proper way.


Geeta T.,

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
93 votes

You have not mentioned as to what type of marriage was performed by both of you. Is it as per tradition or registered and which religion you both belong to. And is it one sided divorce. Call us through website for assistance or mutual divorce accordingly to the details we can help you

205 votes

You did not mention any thing clearly whether you are looking for mutual or contesting divorce. If you can clearly explain we can suggest

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles