Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal procedure for divorce & custody of child

I am Hindu I am private employee married in 2006 with government school teacher . One son to us. She had left me and my mother alone and taken my son in April 2016 even to my request to come back she and her brother refused to do so please give me advice

Answers (2)

Hello sir

U can file divorce petition if she harassed u mentally and physically on that grounds. U have not mentioned all detailed except the period When she left you, u can also take divorce on the ground of desertion. For further details please contact me, I can suggest you more.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You did not mention clearly whether you want your wife to come back or you want to take divorce from your wife.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

I was working in reputed organization in 2014. Then I had to left the job because of my marriage. Because my wife threatened me if I called off marria…

Read More

I live in the US and my wife left to India taking my 2.5 year old daughter and said she will not return. This is 3rd time she is doing this in 6 year …

Read More

My frnd got married 9 years ago in a temple and no proof except couple of pix and they got seperated in 8 months after marriage. He is a sadist and do…

Read More

My husband and I are living seperately since 4 yrs. now i need to apply ration card for my kids an me. but in the office they are asking for my h…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue