Legal procedure for divorce & custody of child

I am Hindu I am private employee married in 2006 with government school teacher . One son to us. She had left me and my mother alone and taken my son in April 2016 even to my request to come back she and her brother refused to do so please give me advice

Hello sir

U can file divorce petition if she harassed u mentally and physically on that grounds. U have not mentioned all detailed except the period When she left you, u can also take divorce on the ground of desertion. For further details please contact me, I can suggest you more.

You did not mention clearly whether you want your wife to come back or you want to take divorce from your wife.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore