quesLaw to direct my wife for counselling.

I am married for 5 year, I am facing lot of problems from my marriage since my wife is not willing to accept my parents, she wants to control my finance and isolating me from my parents. She went to police twice and gave complaint as dowry and domestic violence but she didn't file any case, she withdraw complaint after getting statement from me saying that my family members won't come to our home, I have bought flat on my wife name also in Bangalore. She is hyper tensed,she is threatening me always. Sometime she says that she will even kill herself to put my parents in jail. She is not willing to come for counselling also.

Is there any law act by which can I ask her to go through psychological counselling/treatment? If so could you please explain how to do?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansI suggest that, you visit a family counsellor to resolve your differences. The mistake you made was buying flat in your wife's name, you should have bought flat in your name or in joint names. Your wife needs psychiatrist treatment if she threatens to kill herself. She cannot restrain your parents from visiting you and staying with you for some days in an year.

      Keep control of finances in your own hands only, in case the situation dosent improve file for divorce.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Hello, I got married on 10 jan 2016 hindu family. But after few days the…

    I am going US for long time on job. My ex parte divorce evidences case…

    I am a 24 year girl and me and my mom are going through mental…

    After 4 months of marriage husband asked me to open a joint account wid him…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>