Is What'sApp chats & Call records considered as evidence for Divorce?

I have married last year. I belongs from Hindu religion. My relation with my life was not good. She tortured me lot both mentally and physically (unable to give physical relationship). I want divorce from her on cruelty ground. I have her what's app chat records and voice call records that proves her cruelty. Thus I need advice on this. So please tell me Is what's app chats and voice call records are considered as evidence for divorce case.

yes. its electronic evidence. u will need to prove it as per evidence act. u can approach the court for divorce under grounds of cruelty. call me in case if u have any further queries. u can also get call Transcription for easy reference.