Is the withdrawal of a divorce case possible?

I filed divorce case in 2016. I have twin daughters of 3.5 year old. My husband not support financially for our daughters by giving reason that I m working. But now i want to withdraw that case as got to know that my husband will do second marriage. But at same time I want maintainance for my daughters. Is it possible after withdrawal of divorce case

Answers (1)

79 votes

Thanks for writing to us,
It's possible that u can withdrawal case and same time u can file suit for maintance for your two daughters.
We like to know on which court and on which baais you filed the divorce matter

Santosh Suryarao - mumbai

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

if a woman remarries after divorce and have a child from her first husband, will she get any maintenance from her first husband, if yes until when? an…

Read More

Hi Sir, I have quarry reg: DVC my relatives case, husband and wife lived together 30yr they are having 4 girls and 1 boy (3 girls got married), husban…

Read More

My husband is not staying with me. He is askinge to move to a rented accommodation with him. He owns two houses, one on loan and other in which in-law…

Read More

Can a separated woman, whose case of 13a or 13(1) already in court, if found working on papers or not on papers, or her husband says she works from ho…

Read More