Is the withdrawal of a divorce case possible?

I filed divorce case in 2016. I have twin daughters of 3.5 year old. My husband not support financially for our daughters by giving reason that I m working. But now i want to withdraw that case as got to know that my husband will do second marriage. But at same time I want maintainance for my daughters. Is it possible after withdrawal of divorce case

Thanks for writing to us,
It's possible that u can withdrawal case and same time u can file suit for maintance for your two daughters.
We like to know on which court and on which baais you filed the divorce matter

Thanks
Santosh Suryarao - mumbai