Is divorce within 1 year of marriage possible

Abused by husband . False allegations iCan divorce be possible within 1 year of marriage.What can I get after divorce from my inlaws

As per Hindu Marriage Act , No petition for Divorce can be moved in the court with in one year. Divorce Petition can be filed in the court only after completion of one year of marriage. You can get your istridhan and a right to reside in the shared house hold if you do not have a place to live in.

hi,
before 1 yr divorce cant be possible except in some conditions, ........................

Thanks & regards

no you cannot, get divorce within one year of marriage.

you can file domestic violence case against the in laws and husband within one year of marriage.

you can file alimony cases against the husband within one year of marriage.

for abuse and other things you can file FIR police case against him and your in laws.

rest you have to fix meeting with counsel to know your rights

Dear Client,

as your marriage is less than 1 year old i advice you to try to conciliate the matter with the help of near and dears. if you still want to take divorce take help of some experienced lawyer and get it however as per Hindu Marriage Act, 1 year seperation is mandatory to get divorce.

for further clarification/information you can call/meet me.

Regards,