IS COURT HAVE MAXIMUM TIME LIMIT IN DIVORCE?

How long a court takes to finish a divorce case ? Is there not a time limit for single case in family court ? What kind of minimal protection they will give for woman and children when we depend them ?Is justice really dragging when step on the family court ??

there was no maximum time limit to hear a divorce case a divorce case can complete within a month or it will take after 7 years also the proceedings for the diverse case is most important length but if the proceedings is very simple than the hearings also be Limited

Dear client
There is no time period for divorce case, it vary in case to case. but u can claim for maintenance for u and children , it will be considered soon. more than that some other option is there. For more info pls contact me through Lawrato.

In this case, While most straightforward (Mutual Divorce ) divorces can be finalised in around 6 months, exactly how long your divorce takes will depend on a number of factors, including Whether your spouse agrees to the divorce. What grounds you use for the divorce... Maintenance is a provision of financial support towards the wife and children to be borne by the husband is liable to pay her a maintenance amount to wife and child...Courts will generally presume that the delay has been sufficient to satisfy a defendant's prima facie case of the denial of the right to a speedy trial when eight months have passed. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.