Is audio recording an evidence in a divorce case

is audio call recording have any value in divorce case.....can we deny that the voice is not mine or its a mimicry...plz advice

Yes audio call recording is considered as an evidence in court under 65b of Indian Evidence Act. Even if you sent that the voice is not yours, the recording is sent to the forensic department if the judge orders it to be verified.

hello dear client i will suggest you that the audio recording is an evidence to take divorce but as you told there is a ground to deny this audio. for further need you can contact me from this site services.

Respected Sir,
With Respect to your query under Indian Evidence Act section 65 B clearly lays down the admissibility of electronic evidence. For your case you have all the right to decline your voice but in your case if voice recording is corroborated with call data record and also along with other evidence there is a possibility. But it is the court duty to investigate in the matter and opposite part will be liable to bring home the allegation.

Regards,
Adv. Saqib Gigani.