If i divorce my wife what compensation do i need to pay

I am a Muslim by religion. I want to divorce my wife. I am state govt. employ. How many compensation & other expenses I have to pay to my wife at the time or after divorce. In this con. I am to state that I have a 9-yr old son. Pl. advise me.

There is no hard and fast rule for payment of Compensaion or other expenses to the wife during the pendency of Divorce or after divorce regarding amount. The amount will be fixed as per income of the husband and demand of the wife. Salary holder person shall show his salary certificate for income status and 1/3 of the income will be fixed for maintenance in favour of wife. Regarding Son, you did not state here whether you are custodian of your son or not. However, at the age of your son, you can claim for custody of your son from the District Judge.

My humble respects,

As per law, a state govt employee is governed by the Service Rules as you are bound to be a source of model conduct. After going into further details can i only advice further. A compensatory calculation can be made calling and referring your matter to the committee constituted under your aegis to the designated representative in your area of the Personal Law Board and a technical approval from the committee member of the Judiciary appointed by your prospective designated Wakq Board. Many thanks.

Trust the above is of assistance

If you file a Petition for divorce by mutual consent then the child custody and alimony everything is fixed by the both parties free consent and otherwise if you file a contested divorce and if your wife claim maintenance then the maintenance decide by the court based on your income income of your wife and age of your wife .