Husband torturing and re filed divorce case after asking to withdraw

I was filed dv and maintenance case on my husband and in laws in indore Court. After 1 year my husband filled divorce and HMA 9 case in Delhi Court but Delhi Court dismissed his both cases due to technical faults and penalty him but he not pay any penalty amount in court till today. After 2 years my husband and mother in law came to my parents home and request me to withdraw cases. I was compromised with my husband in my parents pressure and I was withdrawn my both cases dv and maintenance from indore Court. After this they not complete any thing which was is in compromise. After my case closed they start mantle abuse on phone calls. And now my husband re file divorce case in indore Court. Now what can I do. They take my children from me last year and now they are not give me my children back.

Answers (1)

165 votes

क्या आप अपने पति से तलाक चाहती है तो पति द्वरा प्रस्तुत याचिका के विरुद्ध आप काउंटर क्लैम (विवाह विच्छेद) के संबंध में न्यायालय में पेश करे एवं हिन्दू विवाह अधिनियम 1955 की धारा 26 के अन्तर्गत अपने बच्चो को आपकी कस्टडी में लेने के लिए भी आवेदन कर सकती है।

If you want a divorce from your husband, then you should submit it to the court in respect of the Counter Clam (marriage dissolution) against the petition submitted by the husband and also apply to take your children under your custody under Section 26 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. Can do it.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles