Husband torturing and re filed divorce case after asking to withdraw

I was filed dv and maintenance case on my husband and in laws in indore Court. After 1 year my husband filled divorce and HMA 9 case in Delhi Court but Delhi Court dismissed his both cases due to technical faults and penalty him but he not pay any penalty amount in court till today. After 2 years my husband and mother in law came to my parents home and request me to withdraw cases. I was compromised with my husband in my parents pressure and I was withdrawn my both cases dv and maintenance from indore Court. After this they not complete any thing which was is in compromise. After my case closed they start mantle abuse on phone calls. And now my husband re file divorce case in indore Court. Now what can I do. They take my children from me last year and now they are not give me my children back.

क्या आप अपने पति से तलाक चाहती है तो पति द्वरा प्रस्तुत याचिका के विरुद्ध आप काउंटर क्लैम (विवाह विच्छेद) के संबंध में न्यायालय में पेश करे एवं हिन्दू विवाह अधिनियम 1955 की धारा 26 के अन्तर्गत अपने बच्चो को आपकी कस्टडी में लेने के लिए भी आवेदन कर सकती है।

If you want a divorce from your husband, then you should submit it to the court in respect of the Counter Clam (marriage dissolution) against the petition submitted by the husband and also apply to take your children under your custody under Section 26 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. Can do it.