Husband not ready to pay alimony

I got married in 2006 and I have a baby boy. My husband left me at my mother's place for my recovery after the baby and promised me to take back after 15 days. My husband's family members don't want my husband and me to live happily because the step brother in law has an eye on his father in law's property. When I wanted to go home, my husband and his mom and dad disappeared suddenly without informing.

I lodged a complaint in the police station and then he came back after 2 months and since that day he's been telling me he doesn't want to live with me and wants a divorce. He now tells me that he has been disowned by his father and he cannot give me alimony while he has many properties and money and a huge business of dealership. Please advise me,

Your right to get maintenance and alimony is absolute and does not depend upon your in-laws disowning your husband. You may file an application to obtain maintenance and compensation from your husband for you as well as your son.

In addition to this, your son's right in the ancestral property of his father sustains. Hence, your son cannot be ousted of his right in the ancestral property simply by his father getting disowned. So, the right course of action for you is to file appropriate applications under the above mentioned Acts and start getting maintenance.