husband makes excuses for making physical relations

I am married for 8 yrs. My husband makes excuses from day one making physical relations. However, he forcefully makes me indulge into satisfy him only with in-natural way. He is violent too and beats me. He uses all my money, which I earn. He has threatened me so many times that he will kill me. What to do? I live in Gurgaon, I complained in police also for 4-5 times. But they don't take any action, always tell me to compromise.

Police cannot do anything in this case. Your rights within the legal framework include the right to file for divorce on the ground of impotency of your husband and the cruelty that is meted out to you by him. That apart, you may also file a case for physical harm in the court and seek a restraining order from the court. If he violates the restraint order issued by the court then he may be jailed under the relevant sections of the Indian law.