Husband is having extra marital affair what action can I take

I have a 4 month old daughter and my husband is still cheating on me. I came to know about this while i was pregnant. He has confessed his affair with his co worker. He has promised me not doing this but continued cheating me. He has been a serial cheater. How do I deal about this?

hi,
give him a divorce if you want, but before this collect all the evidence against him so that you can claim maintenance as well and help you to contest the divorce and any criminal complaint against him..