Husband is having extra marital affair what action can I take

I have a 4 month old daughter and my husband is still cheating on me. I came to know about this while i was pregnant. He has confessed his affair with his co worker. He has promised me not doing this but continued cheating me. He has been a serial cheater. How do I deal about this?

Answers (1)

127 votes

give him a divorce if you want, but before this collect all the evidence against him so that you can claim maintenance as well and help you to contest the divorce and any criminal complaint against him..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles