husband influenced by family to divorce wife

My husband has been influenced by his parents to divorce me, we have been married for past 1 year, the marriage was against their wishes, but now husband says he is tired of living with me as I keep ill all the time and wants to divorce me. I have been hospitalized 10 times since my marriage, I myself dont know why I keep falling sick, even doctors aren't able to find anything abnormal. I have always been depressed since my marriage and my husband without knowing disturbs me a lot mentally, I was once admitted to the hospital on account of physchosis, now he says he will use that against me while filing for divorce, I am not mentally ill, Its just that he has tortured me emotionally and mentally a lot that I behaved out of my mind. I believe in marriage, its a lifetime commitment for me and I love him a lot too. I don't want divorce. I just want to know what if I am not agreeing for divorce, can he still get it by proving I am not fit to live with him? I am also afraid as I have been threatened a lot by some people that his lawyers will get you to agree for divorce. Please help.

You cant be forced to divorce your husband. If he files for divorce then you can contest it on merits. And you should keep all the copies of your doctor's reports wherein doctors have said there is nothing wrong with your health.
May be the regular mental torture is getting on your nerves.