Husband file for divorce as wife doesn't want to live with husband

My wife is not happy with me because she want to live with someone else she love . So many times she fight with me and my family . And she always run to leave me . But whatever happens I take with me .. but now she really doesn't want to stay. And I also believe she will do something bad to me to have bad life .. As she always telling that she will destroy me and my family. She always trying to speak bad to me and always angry without matter and she want to give us alsot of problem . Please let me out of this safely . Thanks

First told your wife that if she does not want to live with you then get divorce. If she is not ready then Contact a good lawyer with all relevant facts , documents and papers. File a divorce petition stating all the facts and documents.

You should sit with your wife and talk to whether she wants a divorce if she says yes then both you and your wife should filed a mutual divorce petition u/s 13(B) of hindu marriage act. If she says no their file petition for judicial separation or a divorce petition.

You can file divorce on the ground of cruelty. It will be a good ground. Alternatively you can convince your wife for divorce with mutual consent. Thereafter she will be free to live with the person , she likes.

File a Informatory petition before the CJM court and take cerified copy of it.
thereafter is your wife is residing with you or not if not then file petirion under section 9 of HMA then she will apper and give the written statement. thereafter you will procees next but now you have to give informatory petition before CJM COURT.
THANK YOU

Dear Client,
In the situation like this where wife is not interested in continuing with marrital life, the best way is to file a mutual consent divorce petition in the concerned Family Court. "Mutual Consent Divorce" means where both the spouse is mutually agree to give divorce to each other.