How to get relief from court if DV case filed by wife in court?

I am very sick and suffering from multiple diseases , my wife has left me and living with my parents despite filing 498 A case against them . They ( my parents ) also has filed counter cases in the high court against her . I am fully dependent on my parents right now . I had a computer reparing business but right now I am unemployed . My wife also has a adulterous relationship with a man . My wife had physically and mentally tortured me , I have all the audio , video , images and documentary evidences . The trial court did not look into any of the evidences and had ordered Rs 5000 as interim alimony plus Rs 5000 as litigation costs . My wife was a school teacher , teaches school going children , does beautician work and trades in company shares through a Demat Account . The trial court judge did not look into any of the evidences and awarded interim alimony to my wife . Can I get relief from the High Court ?

Yes definitely you can get relief from the High Court if you have all the evidences that you have stated in your query. You to challenge the order where the Trial Court have awarded alimony to your wife.
Regards.