How to get relief from court if DV case filed by wife in court?

I am very sick and suffering from multiple diseases , my wife has left me and living with my parents despite filing 498 A case against them . They ( my parents ) also has filed counter cases in the high court against her . I am fully dependent on my parents right now . I had a computer reparing business but right now I am unemployed . My wife also has a adulterous relationship with a man . My wife had physically and mentally tortured me , I have all the audio , video , images and documentary evidences . The trial court did not look into any of the evidences and had ordered Rs 5000 as interim alimony plus Rs 5000 as litigation costs . My wife was a school teacher , teaches school going children , does beautician work and trades in company shares through a Demat Account . The trial court judge did not look into any of the evidences and awarded interim alimony to my wife . Can I get relief from the High Court ?

Answers (1)

228 votes

Yes definitely you can get relief from the High Court if you have all the evidences that you have stated in your query. You to challenge the order where the Trial Court have awarded alimony to your wife.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles