How to get immediate divorce after 2 months of marriage

I want to get immediate separation from my husband and want get marry is there immediate solution for this problem I got marry last two months back but I am not getting adjust so I diceded this please suggest on this

Answers (3)

Dear Madam,
If you want immediate separation you have to file mutual consent petition but if want to file alone, it is not possible to get immidiate relief,but if your husband give consent for divorce after recieving notice from court than you can get divorce.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Under the Hindu marriage Act, if marriage took place as. Per Hindu customs may get divorce under mutual consent of you both spouses and file divorce case under section 13(1)(b) of Hindu marriage Act Hindu marriage Act and court may allow after examining each spouse.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

It's not that easy to divorce, you will have to file an SLP but if you can give me the property details, you can the marriage annulled... But it's subject to certain conditions. Contract me for more details

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

My husband left me on 31st July 2014. I exactly dont know weather he got married or not but after talking to him multiple times he is not willing to c…

Read More

I got married in 2013. And I left my husband house in May 11 2016. I m staying separately since then. Now I want the legal papers for divorce and I am…

Read More

This is my second wife. Got married on 30th June, 2016. Is there any way where i can get divorced before the completion of 1 year of marriage? Even my…

Read More

I got married 3 years back . I have one son his age is 1.8 years. Now my wife is decided to take divorce . if we got divorced who will be the guardian…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue