How to get immediate divorce after 2 months of marriage

I want to get immediate separation from my husband and want get marry is there immediate solution for this problem I got marry last two months back but I am not getting adjust so I diceded this please suggest on this

Dear Madam,
If you want immediate separation you have to file mutual consent petition but if want to file alone, it is not possible to get immidiate relief,but if your husband give consent for divorce after recieving notice from court than you can get divorce.

Under the Hindu marriage Act, if marriage took place as. Per Hindu customs may get divorce under mutual consent of you both spouses and file divorce case under section 13(1)(b) of Hindu marriage Act Hindu marriage Act and court may allow after examining each spouse.