how to get girl home post court marriage

My elder brother gas done an inter-caste court marriage last year with my families permission but the girl's family is not ready to accept this marriage. Now a situation has come where the girl's family is not letting her come to my family and they are manipulating her with the same old emotional drama. The girl is also willing to come but she is under extreme pressure from her family. We have all the documents related to the marriage but don't know how to proceed. What should we do?

Let your brother move to the court and file a case under Section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act for restitution of conjugal rights against her, whereafter it will become clear if she has abandoned your brother out of her own free will or is being detained by her parents.