How to file a divorce if father misbehaves and harasses the family

I m 21 years old Mre father bhut jyada preshan krte hai.. hme. Mujhe mre bhai or mri mmy ko ..kuch kaam nhi krte ghr me rhte hai hmesha hmari shop ka kaam b mai hi smbhalti hu.. or last me Paise lene k time.. or saare Paise le krte hai or shraab peetey hai pure din.. hmare sath maar pitaai krte or hme kharche k liye ek rupya ni dete m tuition pda pdakr hmara khrcha chaate hai.. hum bht preshaan hai please kuch suggest kijiye ABI meri pdaai b puri ni Hui h ki m koi job kru please hm bht jyada preshaan hai kuch suggest kijiye..

You can ask your mother to take a divorce on the ground of cruelty. But if your mother alone cannot take care of the family's finance then you can ask your mother to take a judicial separation whereby your mother and father won't be divorced but will stay separately. Additionally, if in any way your basic needs of finance for education etc. are not being fulfilled then you can file a case for maintenance under section 125 CR.P.C for maintenance from your father.