How to file a divorce if father misbehaves and harasses the family

I m 21 years old Mre father bhut jyada preshan krte hai.. hme. Mujhe mre bhai or mri mmy ko ..kuch kaam nhi krte ghr me rhte hai hmesha hmari shop ka kaam b mai hi smbhalti hu.. or last me Paise lene k time.. or saare Paise le krte hai or shraab peetey hai pure din.. hmare sath maar pitaai krte or hme kharche k liye ek rupya ni dete m tuition pda pdakr hmara khrcha chaate hai.. hum bht preshaan hai please kuch suggest kijiye ABI meri pdaai b puri ni Hui h ki m koi job kru please hm bht jyada preshaan hai kuch suggest kijiye..

Answers (1)

You can ask your mother to take a divorce on the ground of cruelty. But if your mother alone cannot take care of the family's finance then you can ask your mother to take a judicial separation whereby your mother and father won't be divorced but will stay separately. Additionally, if in any way your basic needs of finance for education etc. are not being fulfilled then you can file a case for maintenance under section 125 CR.P.C for maintenance from your father.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

My daughter is being tortured by her husband. He and his whole family abuses her and she is with us from past 8 months. what case can we slap on them …

Read More

am recently married. my husband working in abroad. after he went there i mailed to one of my friend who proposed me for money. he gaved me. after he s…

Read More

I am married and yet to complete one year ( 14 days to go). My wife torturing me that she will commit suicide and write my family name, using vulgar w…

Read More

My in laws hv put cameras all over except in private im being mentally tortured and hubby lives separately under same roof.the condition head…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue