How to file a case against domestic violence and divorce

Sir, mere husband ne mujhe shadi hote hi paiso k liye pareshan kiya ulta sidha bola shadi jhuth bolkr ki jua shrab sab uske shauk hai main 2years se separate hu kaise prove kru ki usne mujhse paise mangwaye mayke se mentally torcher kiya uski age 40 h or mujhe 28 btai kya landlord ki audio recording maani jayegi wo mujhe div. Nhi de raha to main case krna chahti hu ab plz tell me kya kuch ho sakta hai mere pass2 bchche h 3 or 5 ka wo mere sath h or apne baap ko pehchan te tak nhi h sara khrch mere papa utha te hai

Answers (5)

52 votes

You can file detailed complaint in CAW cell against your husband thereafter they will lodge an fir u/s 498a against him, you can also file maintenance case u/s 125, and can get it fir yourself anf your kids, you can also file DV case and can get residence right

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

241 votes

Madam aapko agar unhone dowry maangi hai to aapne police me jaakr fir krni padegi aur domestic violence ke liye aapko court me case krna padega usse pehle women cell me aur police me ek complaint. And maintainace ka case bh dalega saath me

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
221 votes

Ese situation me hume apke husband k against dowry complaint and mental cruelty under section 498A me complaint file karni hogi.
Jo bh proof apke pas h wo dekhne k baad hi unki validity ka bata chalega.
In case agar aap divorce chahte hai then hum usi k accordion move karenge

198 votes

Firstly u should be file 125 crpc maintance taki thumra kharcha aur bacho ka kharcha unka baap uthaye court interim order kar dey gi har mahiny ma aur bacho ko 7000 rs mahina do.
Secondly jab maintance ana shuru ho jaye tab thumra husband file krega divorce tum nahi agar tmny file kiya to maintance band ho jayega divorce ke bad isliye ussay file krney do divorce fir tum compromise karna 10 lakh tak uskay bad divorce dena.....
Dometic voilence nahi banyga kyk 2 sal se tum alag ho.....

341 votes

Firstly you should file a complaint against your husband in women cell regarding harassment to satisfy unlawful demands of dowry.

Simultaneously, speak to your local lawyer to file petitions under Domestic Violence and seeking maintenance from your husband for yourself and your children too.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles