How can I file for divorce

I want to divorce my wife and end my 10years of marriage. I have applied for Australian visa and don't want her to accompany me. I want divorce to happen mutual but 'cos my my family I am not able to. It's been 18months since we are living apart. My question is: 1. Will my Visa get affected if I get divorced? 2. Living apart from each other for 18months, will court ask us to stay together for 6months or plus? 3. If it is mutual then how long is the procedure

To maintain a petition for divorce solid reasons should be given including proof of the same including documentary just on filmsy grounds you cannot file case for divorce and more over you have not mentioned about children born out of the wedlock

1) Your visa will not get effected if you get divorced. 2) As a statutory rules you need to wait for 6 months even if you file a mutual divorce though you stay separately from each other as husband and wife. Mutual Divorce will take around 7 months from the date of filing of petition.