How can I claim maintenance from my husband

I file domestic violence and maintanance case agaist my husband and inlaws in court. I am living with my parents with my 2 childerns.my husband doing business with my fatherinlaw at rental shop. They earn 5000-6000 per day. But i dont have income proof of his income. My husband not pay income tax. Is life style and expances can be proof.how can i get maintanance from my husband and inlaws.

You can take picures of the shop of your husband and you can get the documents of his sales tax . If he his not registered with sales tax you can make a complaint to sales tax department and then they will get all the proof you want .

You can get maintenance only from your husband, not from your in-laws.

Not your husband's lavish lifestyle, but his assets i.e. moveable or immovable property in his name, may be a good evidence of his income.

If you have filed maintenance case under section 125 of CrPC, then in the absence of proper proof of your husband's income, you won't get much as maintenance.