quesharassment by in-laws,seeking help

I am married since march 2014. My in laws harass me every day for every single thing in the house, thereby making my life miserable. my mother in law had major influence on my husband n he agrees to whatever wrong she says. she creates scene and lies to him for petty issues. my husband is in Australia. he is not PR, he always demand money from me for his settlement it's about 9 lakh. my mother in law and her two daughter and their husband and their children they all are living together. my mother in law and two sister in law harassing me everyday. they thrown me out frm home in dec 2014.for the past 4 months I'm staying with my parents.my husband had came my parents home and commited dat he will carry me soon frm here. But he went back aus without my concern and my husband and in laws cased against my family n me for demanding property my husband has no contact from me he dint send me money even. my father is heart patient. Every week summon come nd we goes without any mistake we bear insult.we Dnt have enough money to defend ourself.im really scared and under severe mental tension. Plz help me out..iam helpless.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYou should file DV case against your husband and in laws. You should seek protection order and also right to stay in matrimonial home or alternative accommodation and other reliefs.

      You can also file 498A if you have been subject to dowry harassment, whereas your husband is bound to maintain you. If he refuses to pay maintenance in your DV case you can seek maintenance from your husband.

    • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    What is the procedure to decide upon child custody in case of mutual consent divorce?
    We married in India under islamic law and then got our marriage registered in india.…

    I have been married for almost 29 years.My husband has been a habitual drinker and…

    Sir, One Boy take marriage from my cousin 10 days back without information to our…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly