×

quesgirl refuses to marry- invitations have been sent

I am 34 and we found a bride through marriage agent who lives within 16 k.m from my house. Two months back we decided to get married on march 22 '14'. After every thing got fixed both family started preparation of marriage. Bride is independent and in job in school. Suddenly yesterday bride denying from doing marriage. Whereas we have already distributed cards for marriage and informed all relatives and in my office also. She is determined and after so many ways we tried to save the relation but failed. Now we are also decided not to get marry in that family as we are feels so down to that family and bride. And we suspect that she has relation with someone else. Now my question is that can we do legal action on she and their family. If yes what is process?

• ansIn this case. It would be better if you rest the matter, as usually the girls take initiative in going to police stating that they have been forced to give dowry, which is false in your case.

The best option would be to write a complaint history and submit the same to the police station and seek its acknowledgment.