From 3 Year I Have Applied For Divorce

From past 3 years I am fighting for divorce. But they have brought stay order from high court. For transfer the case to there city . So our lawyer is also waiting for the next step of notice since opposite party is not taking notice from court. Or they don't want to take decision on this. What steps I need to do .

Ask for hand summons from the court and serve it to the other party through court's assistance. This is how you can serve the notice to in case of other evading notice willfully. About transfer petition your lawyer also can objected strongly before the court by stating your constrains about transfer and would have not let it to transfer

u need to approach to the court and order for the enforcer of the dispute with the family and u can file the 6 and u have to file the case against him and can be getting maintainnc by the court get the divorce you have given and Wat is the reason behind the divorce there's

firstly as they have filed a transfer petition and obtained stay, it is for your advocate to appear before court where transfer petition is filed and submit your side of arguments, then the court will decide whether to transfer or not, hence whether notice is received or no your advocate can approach the court and ask the court to take up the case by filing application or memo.