From 3 Year I Have Applied For Divorce

From past 3 years I am fighting for divorce. But they have brought stay order from high court. For transfer the case to there city . So our lawyer is also waiting for the next step of notice since opposite party is not taking notice from court. Or they don't want to take decision on this. What steps I need to do .

Answers (3)

120 votes

Ask for hand summons from the court and serve it to the other party through court's assistance. This is how you can serve the notice to in case of other evading notice willfully. About transfer petition your lawyer also can objected strongly before the court by stating your constrains about transfer and would have not let it to transfer

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

164 votes

u need to approach to the court and order for the enforcer of the dispute with the family and u can file the 6 and u have to file the case against him and can be getting maintainnc by the court get the divorce you have given and Wat is the reason behind the divorce there's

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
326 votes

firstly as they have filed a transfer petition and obtained stay, it is for your advocate to appear before court where transfer petition is filed and submit your side of arguments, then the court will decide whether to transfer or not, hence whether notice is received or no your advocate can approach the court and ask the court to take up the case by filing application or memo.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles