False domestic violence case filed by wife

Sir, Our marriage last for 7 days. My wife is in police in uttarakhand. Her behaviour was bit rude and she kept distance from me. She went to her parental home and after almost 1 yr she filed dv case with false allegation. Please guide

You can move to High Court and can file quash proceedings or appear in court and file your say and counter all fake allegations. Also if you find that you don't want to move further, You can move with divorce petition.

Sorry to know about your situation. You will have to contest the domestic violence case filed by your wife. You appoint a local advocate where she has filed the case after receiving summon from the court. If you wish to continue cohabitation then you may also file a case against her.