DV & 498a case filed against me and my father out a petty quarrel

In Divorce Law
My wife filed for dv & 498a against me and my father. I was into a cordial relationship with a lady and my wife got to know about it but it's no form of adultry because we never got involved sexually. I needed divorce from my wife anyways and hence I had sent a notice for divorce post which she filed these cases. Now I need a divorce all the more as she won't agree for out court settlement as well.

Answers (1)

286 votes
Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned about your cordial relationship, which you claim to have no adultery, but the same fact your wife has misused and also have filed the cases against you, and now you want to divorce your wife. Here the fact is you have to first fight against the case of Dv and 498a and simultaneously have to file for divorce
for more information in detail kindly contact me immediately.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."