Dowry fedility importancy Torturing to earn money

I got married to a man who can't do sex and he is not interested in having a family he never gives me time, he always tries to send me out while he is home or he goes out when I am home, he left me at my parents place, Doesn't give any money to me for my expenses Whole family gives pressure for dowry, whole family forces me to work and earn money and give it to them,. Husband doesn't take any responsibility of me, Now he is saying you can take divorce forcing me for mutual divorce and denies to give anything, not even my money which my parents gave the jewellery I was working before so took all my money and now he said we will not be together so i am not responsible for anything

You can go for civil as well as criminal case. File for a divorce, but before that lodge a complaint for dowry at the police station and claim maintenance from your husband under section 125 crpc. Also you can claim all your belongings which he has kept as all of them is your stridhan and he cannot deny it. Also you can claim alimony from your husband.