Don't want to divorce husband who send divorce notice

I got married in 2009. Me and my husband were on good terms. We also had a baby in 2011. The problem was initiated by my mother in law. She always used to be on a look out for some mistake or the other. She had a large influence on my husband. My husband soon started ignoring me because of her. He neglected our baby at large.

In 2014, my husband sent me a divorce notice. I don't want to take divorce from him. I filed restitution of conjugal rights and maintenance for my baby but my husband is not ready to give me anything. My mother in law is not ready to take care of our baby either. I am jobless now. I can't even afford a new house. What can I do?

If your husband is not willing to divorce you then you can file a contested divorce suit for getting a divorce from your husband. Since you are jobless, it is your husband's duty to take care of you and the baby, which you can claim through maintenance and for the house rent as well under PWDV Act.

You can file a criminal case u/s 498A IPC as well but this may ruin your marriage.