Domestic violence case High court criminal revision petition

In Divorce Law
Criminal revision petition filed in hon"ble high court for quashing of DV case is stuck at "For admission" stage for more than 2 months.What is the next step to proceed further?Why the hon"ble high court is not setting date for next hearing?Does the petitinoers lawyer need to give a follow up request to high court.

Answers (1)

155 votes

The High Court is on vacation until fifth of June. Normally the case should be listed automatically and if not it must be followed up by the lawyer of the petitioner. Your case is criminal original petition to quash to DV case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles