Document Submission in Waiver of Period application

In Divorce Law
My wife and myself have applied for mutual consent divorce. We have also applied for waiving of the cooling period. We need to submit documents for court record as an evidence proofs also with evidence affidavits. Whether it is mandatory that these documents be submitted in court only after the waiving of cooling period order is made.

Dear queriest, as per your query you have mentioned that you have applied for mutual consent and also applied for waving off period of 6 months, in such case it is necessary to submit such evidence and affidavits because on that basis only thr court grants the period to waved off. for more information about the same kindly contact me.