Divorce without Marriage certificate

Hello there, I'm a wife who has been in a marriage for past 2 years. I'm continuously facing a lot of mental abuse from my husband & in-laws. They treat me as an outsider & I don't exist for them. Recently my husband has started asking for divorce in every small argument. I can't & don't want a divorce. Does he has any benefit of not having a Marriage certificate ? Can he still be granted divorce?

No,
Marriage Certificate is only evidence, and without your consent the court will not grant divorce. If you are right.