Divorce without Marriage certificate

Hello there, I'm a wife who has been in a marriage for past 2 years. I'm continuously facing a lot of mental abuse from my husband & in-laws. They treat me as an outsider & I don't exist for them. Recently my husband has started asking for divorce in every small argument. I can't & don't want a divorce. Does he has any benefit of not having a Marriage certificate ? Can he still be granted divorce?

Answers (1)

Marriage Certificate is only evidence, and without your consent the court will not grant divorce. If you are right.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Hi I got married on 3rd of dec 2017. I am livin seperately from april 2018. We both the parties want to have the divorce by mutual consent. Can i file…

Read More

Hi, My 2006 divorce verdict from my first marriage is on the first page on google search and this causes bias and hampers perceptions of anyone condu…

Read More

Merit wife mujhe hamesha dhamki deti rahti hai ki vo mar jayegi air air sub ko yani meri family ko jail bhijvayegi air uski ma uski help karti hai in …

Read More

Mere husband ka affair chal raha.jiski wajh se mujhe maarte hai .torucher karte h chhorne ki dhamki dete hain.mere do Bache h ek 8saal dusra 10month..…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue