Divorce to be given by my wife

My wife wants to be seperate with me on immediate effect without any alimony and children custody..what is the fastest process so that it would create any dispute in future .kindly suggest..

Hello,
If you want a divorce without any problems then the best way is divorce by mutual consent. You can discuss the fine points that you want in the degree and file your petition accordingly.

Regards

The fastest possible way would be to obtain a decree of divorce by mutual consent.
Day 1: both of you have to appear before the court and file the case
There would be three counselling sessions thereafter during this period
Day 180: both of you again have to appear before the court and the court would grant you the decree of divorce