Divorce to be given by my wife

My wife wants to be seperate with me on immediate effect without any alimony and children custody..what is the fastest process so that it would create any dispute in future .kindly suggest..

Answers (2)

146 votes

If you want a divorce without any problems then the best way is divorce by mutual consent. You can discuss the fine points that you want in the degree and file your petition accordingly.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

96 votes

The fastest possible way would be to obtain a decree of divorce by mutual consent.
Day 1: both of you have to appear before the court and file the case
There would be three counselling sessions thereafter during this period
Day 180: both of you again have to appear before the court and the court would grant you the decree of divorce

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles