Divorce matter. How to proceed ?

Hi, I am looking for an answer here. My husband is going out of this country like he did last time. He was there for 3 years without any worry. Here I am living with my parents from last 5-6 years. How can I get a divorce without his presence( He is leaving for Saudi without intimation). Thanks.

Answers (2)

91 votes

If ur husband living abroad and u r living with ur parents then u can file a case of mentenense and 406, 498A IPC and u can file a case of divorce in session court also...if u file these cases then i think ur husband will be underpressure..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

86 votes

Without his consent you can't take decree of divorce. You may file petition by giving his address. Court will send him notices. You may take all your grounds. You may also get maintenance. His property may be seized by court if he doesn't appear.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles