Divorce matter. How to proceed ?

Hi, I am looking for an answer here. My husband is going out of this country like he did last time. He was there for 3 years without any worry. Here I am living with my parents from last 5-6 years. How can I get a divorce without his presence( He is leaving for Saudi without intimation). Thanks.

If ur husband living abroad and u r living with ur parents then u can file a case of mentenense and 406, 498A IPC and u can file a case of divorce in session court also...if u file these cases then i think ur husband will be underpressure..

Without his consent you can't take decree of divorce. You may file petition by giving his address. Court will send him notices. You may take all your grounds. You may also get maintenance. His property may be seized by court if he doesn't appear.