Divorce from wife on the basis of mental cruelty.

I got married last year my wife made my life and my family life like hell she put very bad allegations on my brother and me now I want divorce from her till date she haven't done 498A or any big case only once done FIR u/s 341/323/114 IPC. Now I want what will be the ground for divorce.

You an file suit for divorce on the ground of mental cruelty. Making false allegations by way of FIR is also instance of mental cruelty. If your wife agrees later on for compromise then you can convert this case to mutual divorce as well which does not take more than 6 months.