Divorce details to get details

My father is torturing my mother not giving her proper food and having second affair. I am the only girl child. If she applies divorce what sort of benefits does my mom get. After post retirals? I am currently working.

hi
1) your mother can claim maintenance during pendency of suit, alimony post divorce.
2) if your mother files domestic violence case, she will also get compensation for the cruelty caused to her.
3) your mother is also entitled to claim 50% of the properties acquired by your. father during the subsistence of marriage
hope this information is useful

Advocate Preeti Joshi