Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Divorce details to get details

My father is torturing my mother not giving her proper food and having second affair. I am the only girl child. If she applies divorce what sort of benefits does my mom get. After post retirals? I am currently working.

Answers (1)

1) your mother can claim maintenance during pendency of suit, alimony post divorce.
2) if your mother files domestic violence case, she will also get compensation for the cruelty caused to her.
3) your mother is also entitled to claim 50% of the properties acquired by your. father during the subsistence of marriage
hope this information is useful

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 19999
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 999
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 25000
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 9999
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Dear sir Recently we did our sister second marriage because of her husband got died so that we did second marriage but the person (groom )did not get …

Read More

Gd mrng sir,when husband filed divorce case ,whether wife can go to his residence r office to do dharnas and create nuisance with press and media peop…

Read More

Hi i am working in CISF force and my girlfriend also working in CISF we was in relation about 1 year we decided to marry and we have physical relation…

Read More

Anuj h.me supervisor hu ek construction company me.meri shadi 18 saal ki age me ho gayi thi.ab meri age 21 years h.me divorce chahta hu.kyunki jab se …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue