Divorce case has been DISPOSED and MC orders is not followed

My husband has filled Divorce case and i have applied for MC case. MC case orders has been issued and my husband not reacting to the order for MC kindly assist me for getting the Maintenance amount. Also divorce case when i check in the ecourt it is mentioned case is DISPOSED. What does disposed mean.

hi madam sir.
your maintenance allowed or not and your divorce case was disposed mean closed or finished. tell me this 2case where is going I mean same court or other court

for getting mc you have to file the EP. if the case was disposed without the appearance then it could be reopened. the maintenance shall be made by way of enforcement of court proceedings. the case of EP and reopen shall be filed separately and be contested.