Divorce case has been DISPOSED and MC orders is not followed

My husband has filled Divorce case and i have applied for MC case. MC case orders has been issued and my husband not reacting to the order for MC kindly assist me for getting the Maintenance amount. Also divorce case when i check in the ecourt it is mentioned case is DISPOSED. What does disposed mean.

Answers (2)

147 votes

hi madam sir.
your maintenance allowed or not and your divorce case was disposed mean closed or finished. tell me this 2case where is going I mean same court or other court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

212 votes

for getting mc you have to file the EP. if the case was disposed without the appearance then it could be reopened. the maintenance shall be made by way of enforcement of court proceedings. the case of EP and reopen shall be filed separately and be contested.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles