Divorce as husband abusive & want child custody and maintenance

I am a hindu woman and homemaker married to a hindu man. We have two daughters aged 19 and 11. My husband has been emotinally abusive towards me and my elder daughter and it has started affecting us mentally. My daughter has started showing signs of depression and her studies are affected. My husband at times hits me too infront of our daughters if i try to fight back his abusive words. I want to get divorced from my husband provided i get child custody as i dont want my daughters to face anymore emotinal abuse. But i am afraid I wont get child custody as I dont have any financial help. Also can I get move in to a house which my husband had gifted me and it is in my name?

Considering the situated stated by you is really harmful to you and your daughters future. Here you have to take firm decision to get separate from your husband, then rest all thins will happen as per your requirement. Law is there to protect you and also to fulfill your all needs to survive.