quesDaughter's husband couldn't consummate the marriage.

My daughter got married in 2014. The boy could not consummate the marriage could be due to impotency. What relief is she entitled from the boy and boy's family?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansShe can file for annulment of her marriage. Her husband is under an obligation to provide alimony to her which she can secure by filing a separate case for maintenance.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    Maintenance allowances granted to child from aft denying maintenance to mother. Civil authorizes maintenance to…

    My husband is earning 30000/month. i want to ask about whether alimony money is granted…

    Hello, My registry marriege is done in 1998 by didn't got a proper certificate..Just got…

    I am a hindu housewife. My in-laws started harassing me for dowry , my Husband…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>