Counter Claim to Main Petition of Divorce and GWC

In Divorce Law
Hi\n\nMy Wife deserted me 4 years back and is currently staying in different city by giving an alibi of some contract job. She also took away my kid. So I filed GWC and RCR. RCR mediation was failed for which It was withdrawn and then I filed divorce on grounds on Desertion and Cruelty. Before that I had sent 2 notices to come and join Matrimonial life.\nSo Now she has filed counter claim to both the main petition. Question is, is it permissible in law.

Yes it is permissible in law.. If you file divorce petition against her , she has to file the counter in this regard. If she is not willing to live means then you both can go for mutual consent divorce petition under section 13 b of hindu marriage act. No useful purpose is going to be served by prolonging this divorce petition sir.